Re: Problems with ppa:fransschreuder1/osmscout-import

El día Sunday, January 29, 2017 a las 04:06:25PM +0000, Cesar Herrera escribió:

> I try to install libosmscoutimportgui0 in order to get updated maps to use in OSMScout but some archives are lost.
> There are some messages from  Matthias Apitz in the net, so perhaps he knows how to solve it.
> Thanks,

I did in the past experiments with OSMScout, esp. to see how I could
store the maps/tiles locally and use them in mode offline, i.e. w/o
access to Internet. Later I moved to uNav which has a fine offline mode,
which even can be a bit enhanced to be able to store the tiles on the microSD.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wo ist der antiimperialistische Schutzwall, wenn man ihn braucht? US-Panzertransport durch ex-DDR"