Re: Light on when receiving a message in WebTelegram

I liked this when I had a blackberry phone. But it was for different contacts. very handy to easily know who's calling/texting.

      From: Marcin Wójcik <masheleni@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Cesar Herrera <chg1@xxxxxxxxxx>; ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 3:24 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Light on when receiving a message in WebTelegram

What about cases where you get messages from multiple sources?
SMS, Hangups, Email, Telegram?
What colour should display then?

I do like the idea of using different LED colours for different notification types, but I personally don't see a way to reliably implement it in an intuitive manner.

Any suggestions?

Marcin