Ubuntu Touch on BQ X5 Plus

Hi everyone.

I would like to ask if somebody can tell me if it is possible to run
Ubuntu Touch on the BQ X5 Plus.

I have no problem to try to build Ubuntu Touch from Scratch for this
Smartphone as long all the kernel sources including drivers exist in
case there is not a build yet.

I am looking to buy a new Smartphone that has NFC functionality and from what i see the BQ X5 Plus is the only one. I have seen that

The BQ E5 HD Ubuntu Version does not look like it has NFC functionality while the BQ X5 Plus with Android does have this functionality.

Beside this it looks also that the Ubuntu E5 version is based on the mediaTek Soc while the X5 Plus on Snapdragon ...

Thanks in advance for the helpfull Answers to my question about the possibility to run/port Ubuntu to BQ X5 Plus.

Best Regards LinuXperia