Bluetooth ghosts and >THE< Battery issue(?)

Hi!
Today I "succeeded" to pair my E4.5 with a Philips Bluetooth speaker. Of course it didn't work and it even killed all sounds in my phone till I hard-rebooted it.
What I found out afterwards was Bluetooth switcher that went on by itself :-)
The volume indicator hanged on "Bluetooth headphones". The area indicator showed "Connected" all the time no matter what I did.

!!! All this fun cost me something like 40-50% of a battery capacity within ~15 minutes. I thought that perhaps Bluetooth may be the cause of the battery problems that some of You have?

My phone didn't even want to turn off or reboot (it went down, the screen became dark but You could see it was still on. Only ~20s reboot helped to put the phone on its legs again).

For all those who don't have 10 minutes to see my video, go to
7:107:509:009:24-part of a new message sound on reboot
Here is a video:https://youtu.be/hC4eNkWFYo4

and a bug report I joined:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bluez/+bug/1621124
Cheers