Re: With OTA-15 it continues the reset

El d�Thursday, February 09, 2017 a las 09:38:53AM +0000, Cesar Herrera escribi�> I have a BQ E4.5 and it resets frequently. After that all apps are closed and I have to enter the password but it doesn't ask for the SIM passwords.
> Cheers,
> Cesar

What do you mean with "it resets"? A crash of unity or a reboot? I do not
face this and I use my device as daily phone... Do you have set it writeable
once or something otherwise special?

Re/ the PIN, shouldn't it reask again after coming back from flight-mode?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail