Re: With OTA-15 it continues the reset

Sorry i don't now well were you can find the right logs.
I have been using only logviewer app . You could try.

or otherwise really try free up memory ... For example:
- closing all running tabs of the web-browser
- deleting all history and downloaded maps of unav
- All saved cache of all web-apps
- and i don't know what else can occupy memory for other process.

i tell you this because i notice that this ubuntu touch is heavy for my
E5.. i can't think what it of a E4.5 (don't know your specific hardware
right now).

To give you an idea: it is like an old-fashion android device full off
stupid apps, trash and systemcalls. It won't work as you deserve..

that's all the help i can give you..