Re: 16.04 On Screen Keyboard

Hi Matthias,
You're on the best software for your daily driver phone. That's what my
Meizu MX4 uses as well. The ubuntu-touch/staging channels have software
available for people that like filing bug reports and don't mind their
phone/tablet not working.

I'm using the staging channels for my Meizu Pro 5 right now because there
are a few bugs for that phone that the guys at Canonical are too busy to
work on. If I can get the newest software working on my phone and try a few
different configuration changes, it might fix a few outstanding issues for
others as well. Right now, the staging channel version is unusable for my
Meizu Pro 5. That's to be expected. It boots, looks beautiful, and I can
poke around. That's about it.