Re: Ubuntu Touch Programming Course: published the first two chapters

Hi Mathijs,

I know I will have to do some chapters again in the future. It is something I have assumed. The course has more chapters in Spanish but I need time to translate them. You can see an example in this application:

 * https://uappexplorer.com/app/calculadora.innerzaurus
 * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYyeR2JTeVg

The course in Spanish:
https://www.gitbook.com/book/mimecar/curso-de-programacion-de-ubuntu-phone-touch/details

If you find any error or have any suggestions you can tell me.