Re: Fwd: Re: Bugs in Ubuntu Touch OTA-15

Dear all!

I said about bugs (LP# 1629541 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1629541>,
1421718 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1421718>, 1627492
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1627492>, 1627485
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1627485>, 1591924
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1591924>, 1627475
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1627475>, 1598387
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1598387>, 1609051
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1609051>).

You discuss new Ubuntu phones with 64-bit CPUs and OSes. It's off-topic, is
not it?
Will 64-bit CPU fix all present bugs in Ubuntu Touch?
Or maybe sapphire screen glass will fix bugs?
Or maybe presence of 8 Gb DDR4 RAM and 1 Tb eMMC will fix bugs
automatically?
No! They are not!

I bought BQ M10 FHD because I believed in Ubuntu Touch success.
I'm ready to test nightly builds and to report bugs. But nobody cares.
I'm disappointed.

Flashing my BQ to Android is not good solution, I think.

So lets discuss and fix bugs, not fantasies.

With best regards,
Norbert.

Follow ups