BQ E4.5 OTA-15: Dekko mangles mail addrs on reply

I tried to reply to a mail in my INBOX this morning. The original mail
contains as headers:

  Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:38:37 +0100
  From: Klxxxxx Rixxxxx <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Olxxxxx Maxxxxx <epxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Cc: JW%Lexxxxx-MUC@xxxxx.xxxxx
  Subject: Re: Fwd: WG: Leserbrief

and on reply it gives in the Sent folder:

  Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 06:36:21 +0100
  From: Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Klxxxxx Rixxxxx <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Cc: Olxxxxx Maxxxxx <epxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <@[]>

but sending is denied due to a broken mail addr in Cc: header, of course it's broken,
see the addr `<@[]>´. It seems, that Dekko can not handle the mail addr
correctly which was in Cc: JW%Lexxxxx-MUC@xxxxx.xxxxx

In addition, Dekko pops up a message box with the error (to fast to make
a screen shoot of it) and just drops the edited text without any chance
to save the text and/or correct the broken mail addr. Lucky I could
fetch it with my MUA from the IMAP Sent folder.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Aus "Nie wieder Krieg!" wurde "Nie wieder Krieg ohne Deutschlands Truppen"