Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

I think I've tried about everything imaginable. (Aside from *actually* calling an emergency number)

The problem started a couple days ago, when the keyboard took longer than usual to appear. I thought nothing of it, but the problem occured more often in the last days. Usually a reboot solved it, but not this time.

Aside from this issue I've been using the phone as my only one for the last 1 1/2 years and have been very happy with it.

The last possibility for me is to reset the phone, but I just wanted to wait if somebody could either help or I could provide some more details for this problem.

--
Sent using Dekko from Ubuntu