Re: Spare parts for E4.5

On Saturday, 18 March 2017 14:04:52 CET, Marcin Xc <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!
Yesterday I smashed the touchscreen of my e4.5. If anyone of You have a dead phone with a working screen please send me a message. You can replace almost any part of this phone. Now as it is dead I like BQ even more;-))) They build great puzzle phone, easy to disassemble.Otherwise I have a functioning E4.5 to give away. My famous battery is still in a perfect condition;-))The phone is at the moment in Germany.
Cheers
Marcin

Hi Marcin,

I run 3 devices BQ E4.5 as daily phones, mine, my wife and my 11 years old son. I can imagine that, while waiting for the snap based devices, some will fail. Said that, I'm interested in any spare parts. Ofc, I would pay at least for transport.

Thanks

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone