 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Vibrations stopped working
 To: "Ubuntu Touch" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 12:46 PM

 Hi everybody,

 I have a problem on one of my bq 4.5: vibrations have
 stopped working
 entirely. I've tried switching off and on every button I
 could find
 (other vibrations, vibration settings in notifications,
 keyboard
 vibration) but to no effect so far.

 Is there any way to enable vibrations (or check if they are
 enabled)
 from the command line? Has any of you encountered such a
 problem? Is it
 worth writing a bug report? If so, is there a log or any
 other kind of
 additionnal data I can provide?

 Thanks!

 Guillaume