Re: Vibrates but no sound when receiving a call

* Martin Bolte, martinbolte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [21/03/17 10:49]:
> +1
>
> and no clue how to reproduce this.
>
> Martin
>

> Am 20.03.2017 um 20:55 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> > El día lunes, marzo 20, 2017 a las 08:42:57p. m. +0100, Cesar Herrera escribió:
> >
> > >     No ring.
> > I have this too sometimes, more often since OTA-15, I feel(!).
> > We should register this with details in a LP issue.
> >
> > 	matthias

If it is a BQ E4.5 or BQ E5, the speakers may have a loose
connection. In my case they stopped working completely. I sent it back
to BQ since it was under warranty, and they fixed it.

Occasionally (crossing fingers since it hasn't happened in two months)
I lost sound from the speakers after the fix. Looking around in
Internet, I found that it is common problem with these models (also
with Android) and that pressing the phone on the back (bottom part)
with two fingers, with the screen facing you, you can recover sound
in the speakers (must be a loose connection again). It worked for me,
the couple of times I lost sound after the fix.

But what it is seems clear is that this is a hardware problem, at
least in my opinion.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat