Re: OTA15-[MX4] Notification panel for Messaging App

Hi

I never even realized that but it is true that there is no entry to modify
sms/mms messaging notifications. So it's probably by design.

Messaging sound will ofcourse be muted when you go into silent mode and
playing when not in silent mode.

But appaerantly one cannot mute sms notifications and still receive
notifications from other apps at the same time (which I assume is your
use-case)