Setting up a developer environment

I'm just getting back to a project using a BQ-10 Notepad that
I was looking at nearly a year ago when my situation went
through a sudden change.

I need to put a full GNUStep developer environment on it. What
is the current best way to do this, ie get into a dselect or
an apt-get to pull in clang, libgnustep and friends, debian
package scripts, etc. In other words, a normal debian developer
environment.

Is there a HowTo out there for this?

I was pretty far along last May, but I've pretty much forgotten
everything I did that far back and its probably all different
now anyway.

|   Dale Amon                  Immortal Data                    |
|   CEO             Midland International Air and Space Port    |
| amon@xxxxxxx       "Data Systems for Deep Space and Time"     |