Re: Official end off Ubuntu Phone - Please read this because this is sad....

Can't say I am surprised. I think we all knew this was coming, we were just
in denial. With the end of support for the phones and no new devices
planned it was inevitable. I think we were hoping that phones would be able
to continue in some form because of Unity8 but this puts pay to that too.

I guess we just hoped that this would be the one project that Canonical
actually sticks with and sees to fruition despite their track record.

You have to wonder about Mark. He has great vision, but just lacks the
gumption to see things through, or further than his initial idea.

I think this may be the final nail in the coffin of Ubuntu for me. I'm
tired of the let downs. Time to move on.

Paul.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device