Re: Thank you

Although I came relatively late to the party I can only echo the words
already expressed.

It has been a great ride and a pleasure working with you all. Thank you to
everyone.
Pat - we would not have achieved anything like as much as we did if not for
you - so an extra special dose of thanks to you!

Joe Odukoya
Product Manager | Ubuntu Mobile

Mobile: +44 (0) 7901 558 437
Office: +44 (0) 20 7630 2467