Re: Thank you

Hello all.

I would like to thank everyone who worked on the project from the begging to the end. Its been one hell of a ride!

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of history of computing, because in my humble opinion this project will be remembered.

Don't forget that ideas are eternal and all that time spent with your ubuntu phones was worth the cons if it only provided you some positive emotions and for me it certainly did.

Stay frosty,
Filip Dorosz.