Unable to access developer mode

Since OTA 15 I seem to be unable to access developer mode. When I click Settings > About > Developer Mode Settings just crashes. Everything else in Settings seems to work fine. I've had this in the past with Storage doing the same thing, but this went away when I updated to OTA 14. Ordinarily I'd just wait for the next OTA to hopefully sort this, but as there won't be one I am now worried I won't be able to back up my data or do much the phone without being able to enable developer mode (it is currently disabled).

I am sure someone has asked something similar to this before but I can't for the life of me find it in the archives. Is there anyway of fixing this so that I can access Developer Mode again?

Thanks.

Paul.

Follow ups