Re: Telegram notifications

Thank you everyone for your feedback.

I still have no notifications for telegram on my phone.

Twitter notifications have stopped almost 6 months ago, but telegram had worked quite reliably until last weekend. Gmail and SMS notifications work as expected.

Telegram notifications on other devices also work fine.

I have logged out of every other session, deleted telegram's cache and rebooted the phone, still to no avail.

Does anyone have any further tips? Hopefully it will work again once I reflash the phone with Ubports...

Francisco