Re: looking for a click package of KnownDict

El día miércoles, septiembre 05, 2018 a las 09:06:17p. m. +0200, Terence Sambo escribió:

> Hello Matthias,
>
> I tried compiling it when I came home, and it worked, so I compiled two
> clicks, one for 15.04 and one for 16.04. You can find them here
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d0hL6QhhlwVETKc-ThcnSL6fwFpKbvMN>.
> Please feel free to download the one you need.

Hello Terence,

I fetched both and will install later the 15.04 one. Great! Thank you!
I will let you know the results.

Yours

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
13. August 2018: Ich würde gern einen AUSREISEANTRAG stellen.