(no subject)

Hi I'm trying to port Ubuntu touch to my device. I'm not going to lie I'm
completely lost at this point. Don't get me wrong I know what I need and
all but I've never built a custom rom not even a kernel not even a simple
application for Android windows Linux you get my point. I know that I can
build a WORKING Android image as well as build a working port of Ubuntu for
my Motor G6 Play " code name jeter " device aliases i2c2 / i2c3 / i2c5 /
sdch1 /sdch2 / smd1 / smd11 / smd2 / smd21 / smd3 / smd36 / smd4 / smd5 /
just to name a few. I can get my stock recovery, boot, kernel, device tree,
blobs, vendor and so on. My only concern is placing the files in the order
they should be in respects to the format of AOSP. Is there any chance that
someone may have started to port to this device and never finished? To the
best of your knowledge or any one direction you can point me as a starting
point. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated thanks for
your time and help

Follow ups