ubuntu-pk team mailing list archive

sudo Not Working

back in the days when I would use the good old Ubuntu 6 I would be able to use terminal to install anything using sudo command, but now after this much time they have made it more difficult for users to come to Ubuntu, from last night all I am trying is to simply install xRDP but no way in hell is Ubuntu 14.04 letting me install it. I downloaded the tar.gz file after the command sudo apt-get install xrdp failed, but when I try to run the ./configure or make command it says no such file or directory found.

Regards,
Muhammad Mamoor Khan,
Junior Software Developer,
TelcoNet Services Pvt Ltd,