ubuntu-push-devs team mailing list archive

Re: exploratory work so far

This is a server that listens for http posts (the message) and adds them to
a queue.
Then the cli does http long polling to the server, which sends the messages
to the cli.
The cli then invokes the app receive_message method by dbus.

Lucio.