ubuntu-push-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Error with Push

Yes, you may: you write a small server that does the oauth 2.0
authorization dance that results in a per-user token. You make your
app direct the user to that website (load a webview?), passing in the
ubuntu push token. So now on your server you have the vk token
required to do long poll for the user, and the ubuntu push token
required to send a push notification to the user's ubuntu touch
device. Done!