ubuntu-ru team mailing list archive

Re: Got the LoCo Team CDs, but without the contact name :(

The problem in two things as I suppose - absence of real person name, and
also be aware - the custom officer should classifiy this parcel as
commercial party since it have more than 3-5 similar items (as I guess) - so
duties must be paid.

The second side of problem - Russia have too complicated customs laws and
also many things are going at the discretion of officer. The officer is a
man. He could stand up at morning from wrong side, for example, or simply
have a bad day. :)

Also - I don't know about delivery - you say TNT - if so, the customs is
their problems up to the moment when duties are must be paid. And again -
the absence of real person name 'causes the problems, since they're couldn't
contact with you. You could contact with TNT for clarification of things.
Also contact with customs where parcel was stopped now is great thing.