ubuntu-s390x team mailing list archive

cmsfs package?

Hi,

It seems the cmsfs package is not available:
# apt install cmsfs
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package cmsfs

On SLES it is:
# rpm -qf /usr/bin/cmsfslst
cmsfs-1.1.8-6.4.1

On RHEL I want to say it has been added to s390-tools.

If this could be added, that would be great.  Meanwhile, I'll use cmsfs-fuse which is just a bit more cumbersome to read a CMS file.

Thanks.

    -Mike MacIsaac, z/VM and z/Linux engineering, 862-308-5089 (cell)

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.