ubuntu-scientists team mailing list archive

Re: <Introduction>

(I am not sure the first email got through, so I am sending a second time)

Hello Ubuntu-scientists group members

My name is Juan Alejandro Oliva Trejo.   I am originally from Guatemala but
I am living in Japan where I just finished my Ph.D. in a medical research
program.   My research was focused in a process called autophagy in kidney
cells.

I have been an Ubuntu user since Hardy.  I have been looking for ways to
contribute to Ubuntu for a long time, since I am not a developer, I was
thinking of contributing in other areas like documentation.  I am
subscribed to the Ubuntu planet and I saw the blog post inviting people to
participate in the ubuntu-scientists group.

I hope to be able to contribute to the group as much as possible.  Nice to
meet you all.

-- Thank you very much to Svetlana Belkin for the help on IRC --

Best regards

Follow ups