ubuntu-scientists team mailing list archive

Seeking Opportunities Within Open Science

All,

As some of you already know (at least from the Mozilla Science Lab
mailing-list) that I'm seeking any (job and volunteer) opportunities
that deal with building communities around Open Science without working
on coding projects or studying the various tools that Open Science is
offering.

Building community is what I want to mainly focus on since I am keen on
communities, mainly Online Open Source based communities.  Most of my
work is volunteer work in the Ubuntu community and my "resume"/"CV" is
here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa I also have this blog post that
have some other skills: http://ubuntusense.com/2014/04/24/my-dream-job/
I want to move on from the Ubuntu community and help build a Open
Science community because I'm a bench biologist and I want to tie in my
hobby of Open Source with my profession.  I am working on learning
Python along with data science in case I need those skills.

The latter, studying Open Science methodologies, is my backup plan. I
had one pointer from skay from the Science Lab but I have lost that
link.  I'm mainly looking for groups that are looking for a bench
scientist that can help with the experiments along with testing out the
tools.

I'm looking forward for your replies and I'm okay with off-list replies
also, just don't forget to mark them off-list!

Thank you.

P.S. This e-mail can be forwarded to other Open Science mailing-lists
and any of these three mailing-lists that I'm writing to can be CC'd also.
--
Svetlana Belkin
A.K.A: belkinsa