ubuntu-sdk-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~artmello/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/ubuntu-ui-toolkit-clipboard-dbus into lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging

Tried both suggestions but still not working. It seems that when we return from Clipboard trust session neither component has activeFocus http://paste.ubuntu.com/23816722/. Probably we should keep track of the Component that requested paste before launching trust session.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1657164 created to keep track of this
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~artmello/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/ubuntu-ui-toolkit-clipboard-dbus/+merge/314072
Your team Ubuntu SDK team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging.