ubuntu-sdk-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~daker/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/fix.1665938 into lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging

Review: Needs Fixing

I'm afraid this is wrong. We have two options, one of which is practicable here:

1) Use Image.mirror: in the implementation of the Back button. Not feasible here because Action is used to define the button.
2) Add back-rtl.svg to the theme (Suru). This may also require a patch to src/UbuntuToolkit/ucscalingimageprovider.cpp to recognize -rtl as per the xdg icon spec to use alternative icon, in which case I'd recommend a second bug report. I can help out with the implementation as needed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~daker/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/fix.1665938/+merge/317804
Your team Ubuntu SDK team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging.