ubuntu-sdk-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~daker/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/fix.1333228 into lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging

Review: Needs Fixing

> text: "This a checkbox \n a multiline label \n with long texte"

This reads a bit awkward. How about:

"This is a checkbox\nwith a label\nspanning several lines"

Please drop this from the branch. We essentially don't want to introduce any new features to existing components that will be superseded by QQC2 components eventually. In this case http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-controls-checkbox.html#checkedState-prop .

How about using http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-text.html#lineCount-prop here. Or better yet, max(contentHeight, units.gu(2))?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~daker/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/fix.1333228/+merge/318311
Your team Ubuntu SDK team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging.