ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Which Email client for Ubuntu tablet?

This was the post that displayed a number of designs for GNOME
applications:
http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/a-new-approach-to-gnome-application-design/
As you can see, they are all touch-friendly. However, the designs for Mail
can be found here: http://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Mail (near the bottom)
I am not aware of the state of development or the vision (for instance, I
would have suggested elementary's Postler, which looks impressive, but
which the elementary team has said will only perform basic mail tasks in
order to be light and simple.