ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Which Email client for Ubuntu tablet?

Why would the Gnome Mail not be usable on a small (smartphone) screen? I
haven't looked at it with much detail, but if they program it properly
(currently they're only designs) it shouldn't be a problem from what I've
seen.

Besides, I think the current GNOME Shell is better for tablets than Unity.

With metta, Chris