ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Server Issues with "phablet-dev-bootstrap" and "repo sync"?

Hey guys can someone confirm server side issues exist since yesterday I can not  execute "phablet-dev-bootstrap" or "repo sync" without getting a ton of error like the one below. I'm trying to port Ubuntu Touch for the Samaung Galaxy SGSIII Skyrocket i727 or do I most likely have an error in my "manifest.xml" I would also like to know if there is a place that I can check on the server status?

and the repository exists.
>From git://phablet.ubuntu.com/CyanogenMod/android_external_aac
 * [new branch]      phablet-10.1 -> phablet/phablet-10.1
Fetching projects:  58% (79/135)  fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Thanks Roger

From: ubuntu-phone-bounces+rogelio_noriega=dell.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ubuntu-phone-bounces+rogelio_noriega=dell.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Bell [alanbell@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:01 AM
To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ubuntu-tablet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Convergence of the phone/tablet IRC channels

Hi all,

The Ubuntu Touch project is all about the convergence of phone and
tablet into one phablet experience and as part of that convergence
process we have consolidated the #ubuntu-phone and #ubuntu-tablet IRC
channels into one phabulous #ubuntu-touch channel.

Do join us with an IRC client or web browser pointing to
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-touch

Anyone joining the #ubuntu-phone or #ubuntu-tablet channels should
automatically redirect into #ubuntu-touch from now on.

Alan Bell.

--
I work at http://libertus.co.uk