ubuntu-tn-mc team mailing list archive

[Asso]Prise de contacte

Bonjour;
Malgré ma TRES grande hésitation vu l'immobilité de notre LoCo, je viens d'envoyer un mail de demande de la démarche à suivre coté canonical pour la création de notre association. Voici le mail :
Hello,
I'm the LoCo contac of the approved Tunisian LoCo. In order to financially support LoCo activity and to operate in accordance with Tunisian laws and regulations, we would like to establish a non-profit organisation (“Association”) that we hope to call it "ubuntu Tunisian Team".
I would like to know if it's possible ?
In case of positive response, what should our LoCo provide as documents or so on ? I also discussed with some members from the German association and they provided me the attached document, the agreement with Canonical. Is there a template document provided by canonical or we can adapt the German one.
Thanks in advance.
et voici le réponse de Canonical :
Thank you for contacting us. Every email we receive is read and handled by a person from the Canonical Team. We promise to get back to you as soon as possible with a useful response, so please bear with us as this may take an extra day or two.
Best regards
The Canonical Team

Je vous tiens au courant.
@++