ubuntu-tn-mc team mailing list archive

Fwd: Meeting with the Tunisian LoCo

je viens de m'aprecevoir que le mail n'a pas passé sur notre ML (en CC).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Claire Newman <claire.newman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: Meeting with the Tunisian LoCo
To: Zied ALAYA <zied.alaya@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ubuntu-tn Mangement Committee <ubuntu-tn-mc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi guys
Mark will be delighted to cat h up with you next week. I am just
waiting for his schedule to be finalised and I will get back to you
with a time.
Thanks,
Claire
On 7 Dec 2010, at 22:24, Zied ALAYA <zied.alaya@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Mark,
we learned with great joy, we the Tunisian Ubuntu community, that you
will be present in Tunis on December 15 to participate in the 6th
edition of the National Conference on Open Source Software in Tunisia.
We would like to know if we can plan, on the sidelines of this event
aimed at professionals, a meeting with members of our community to
talk about the community aspect and exchange some ideas, but mostly to
enjoy your presence among us and to share your experience and have
some recommendations.
Best regards
The Tunisian LoCo Team

--