ubuntu-tn-mc team mailing list archive

Re: Meeting with the Tunisian LoCo

We was so happy to meet you here in Tunisia and we hope to see you again in
our country.
Actually, our major occupation is to get the re-approval process done.

We are also  discussing the association project and looking for advices.
Once the final document prepared, we will send it by email to get Canonical
approval for using the trademark “Ubuntu” in the name of our association.

We would like to remember you about our proposition to plan a future Ubuntu
Devlopper Summit here in Tunisia. It will be our major goal once we have our
association :)

Here some photos taken during this event that we want to share with you:
- http://picasaweb.google.com/alaya.zied/MarkInTunisia#
- http://ubuntu.nizarus.org/ConfNat-LL-6

You will find a video for the keynote:
http://blog.nizarus.org/2010/12/mark-shuttleworth-opening-keynote
and here another one for our meeting:
http://blog.nizarus.org/2010/12/tunisian-loco-meeting-with-mark-shuttleworth

For the “Sabily” project (Ubuntu Muslim Remix), Abdelmonam said us that he
already sent a response. Here a link for the project http://www.sabily.org

Sincerely,
Ubuntu-tn LoCo Team

--