ubuntu-tn-mc team mailing list archive

Re: LoCo Council Check in

Hello Pablo,

I'm Anis, a Member in the Ubuntu-tn Management Committee..

Our LoCo contact is a little busy those days.. That's why I'm answering in
his behalf.

For now every thing is OK.. We're planning to organize an other UGJ this
year, and planning some community projects for 2014..

We didn't ask for LoCo Packs for a while because we had some problems
with customs
back to 2011.. We didn't find out how to resolve this because of the
political state in Tunisia since 2011.. We'll ask for our LoCo Pack the day
we finish with this customs problem :)

So happy to see a mail from the LoCo Council, so happy to remember that
Canonical is here to helps us when we need it :)

We'll not hesitate to contact you if we need any help :) (count on that ;) )

Thank you very much for your email Pablo, We (as Ubuntu-tn MC) and I really
appreciate it :)

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Pablo Rubianes <pablorubianes-uy@xxxxxxxxxx