ubuntu-tn-webteam team mailing list archive

ubuntu-tn declined by danilo

Hello Ubuntu-tn Web Team,

The membership status of Ubuntu-tn LoCo Team (ubuntu-tn) in the team
Launchpad Beta Testers (launchpad-beta-testers) was changed by Данило
Шеган (danilo) from Proposed to Declined.
<https://edge.launchpad.net/~launchpad-beta-testers>

Данило Шеган said:
 Please do not try to add whole teams to Launchpad Beta Testers team: we
do invite everyone to join our Beta testing program, but we'd like them
to make a conscious choice to do it, because it may involve sometimes
broken interface, and more frustration than necessary. So, we'll welcome
individual applications from everyone in the team if they want to join,
but I am rejecting team applications.