ubuntu-touch-announce team mailing list archive

Landing team 09.03.16

Hello everyone,

Another batch of landings happening today. We had a new account-polld
(fixes for vibrations and invalid notifications), bugfix for pulseaudio,
a new webbrowser-app (context menu in overlay webviews) and an UITK
landing (with unity8 and ubuntu-settings-components) with the already
announced colour palette change. More to come this week still - one of
which is a new custom tarball for arale staged for testing soon.
The palette changes shouldn't affect apps using Ubuntu.Components 1.2 -
if you're using 1.3 in your application, be sure to check it on the next
rc-proposed image.

>From other news: the devel-proposed breakage is still being investigated
by our developers, not much movement here sadly. We're all concentrated
on rc-proposed for OTA-10. On the other hand, the android fixes for our
emulators have now been handed over to QA and should be landing in the
nearest days. This is good news as we wanted to block the nearest OTA
release in case the emulator is still completely broken.

Cheers!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#276 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/276.commitlog

#270 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/270.commitlog

#265 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/265.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

** devel-proposed - android lxc container fails to start
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1551150

* Issues in need of attention:

** Install the calendar app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

** [regression] mouse pointer support on emulator is broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1517597

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak