ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/fix-alarm-crash into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

> Small comments inline, you can think of applying that right away or in a new
> MR.

It is not that simple to change the EditAlarmPage.qml to using just one alarm object without changing quite a bit of code. I tried it during the weekend and it led to clock app crashing even more using the alarm memory manager. I will give it another proper try in another MR.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/fix-alarm-crash/+merge/252150
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/fix-alarm-crash into lp:ubuntu-clock-app.