ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~mzanetti/reminders-app/improve-error-handling into lp:reminders-app

The proposal to merge lp:~mzanetti/reminders-app/improve-error-handling into lp:reminders-app has been updated.

Description changed to:

To test/reproduce the errors:

* Rate limit exceeded
Delete ~/.local/share/com.ubuntu.reminders/, connect to the evernote300 account, scroll from top to bottom and wait until everything is synced. Repeat twice and you'll run into the rate limit.

* Upload quota exceeded
On evernote website, go to account settings, see the quota status. Upload stuff until the quota is reached. Then on the phone, create a note and attach a picture. The app should show the quota warning.

* Authentication expired
With a properly set up account, go to the evernote webbsite -> settings -> applications, and delete the auth for the account. Then do something with the app.

Pleas try to create other error situations and let me know if you manage to get into some error state where we should show something to the user or that is otherwise unhandled correctly.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~mzanetti/reminders-app/improve-error-handling/+merge/252227
--
Your team Ubuntu Reminders app developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mzanetti/reminders-app/improve-error-handling into lp:reminders-app.