ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/fix-translation-plural-forms into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

We're using Jenkins which is hosted by the Canonical team which essentially runs the necessary autopilot and qml unit tests to check for any regressions. This infrastructure was set up by the canonical team and as such I do not have much knowledge about its documentation. I would recommend coming by the #ubuntu-app-devel or #ubuntu-touch and contacting popey, dpm or fginther for more information.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nik90/ubuntu-clock-app/fix-translation-plural-forms/+merge/252838
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.