ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~rpadovani/ubuntu-calculator-app/improveFavouriteTextfield into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app/reboot

Review: Needs Information

The distinguish between Calculator and Webbrowser is already implemented in Browser.

There is formFactor == "Mobile", "Tablet" and "Desktop".
    readonly property string _formFactor: (Screen.width >= units.gu(60)) ? "Tablet" : "Mobile"

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/vivid/webbrowser-app/vivid/view/head:/src/Ubuntu/Components/Extras/Browser/UbuntuWebView01.qml

Maybe we should do in similar way but we could distinguish between "Mobile" and "Desktop"?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rpadovani/ubuntu-calculator-app/improveFavouriteTextfield/+merge/254001
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calculator-app/reboot.