ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~dholbach/help-app/1434210 into lp:help-app

The proposal to merge lp:~dholbach/help-app/1434210 into lp:help-app has been updated.

Commit Message changed to:

Separate our build process steps further:
 - Edits of our (English) content happen in ./content/
 - Translations (from LP) are in ./po/
 - 'make translations' generates translated markdown in ./build/i18n/
 - pelican then uses this to generate HTML in either ./build/phone/
   or ./build/web/ (depending on the theme or make target used).

Misc fixes:
 - Remove cleanup function. It's not necessary any more.
 - Fix test case (for en_US locale).
 - Add 'date:' to translated markdown file if necessary.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~dholbach/help-app/1434210/+merge/254706
--
Your team Ubuntu Help app developers is subscribed to branch lp:help-app.