ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~pkunal-parmar/ubuntu-calendar-app/WeekNumber into lp:ubuntu-calendar-app

> @Kunal: Great! Thanks that's very useful. I have only one doubt though: I have
> set locale en_US on my desktop but the firstDayOfWeek property is equal to 0 I
> would expect it to be 6. If I set locale to it_IT  firstDayOfWeek property
> equals 1, I would expect it to be 0.
>
> I can fix the code to work woth 0 and 1, but just to be sure this is what you
> wanted to achieve and that this will work with other locals.

Hi Carla,

I am quite not sure what you mean.
Qt locale will return 0 for Sunday as first day of week and will return 1 for monday.

https://code.launchpad.net/~pkunal-parmar/ubuntu-calendar-app/WeekNumber/+merge/255078
Your team Ubuntu Calendar Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calendar-app.