ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/ubuntu-weather-app/reboot-location-qml into lp:ubuntu-weather-app/reboot

It should always add an item in that view. Are you on RTM? If so, maybe
there's something missing in that image. You should get prompted to share
your location. Could you attach your weather app log?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/ubuntu-weather-app/reboot-location-qml/+merge/259462
Your team Ubuntu Weather Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~vthompson/ubuntu-weather-app/reboot-location-qml into lp:ubuntu-weather-app/reboot.