ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/refactor-pull-now-playing-sidebar into lp:music-app

This pulls in the final portion of the code that was prototyped for the "converged" music app that was demoed at MWC. Currently it is blocked by the vivid rotation bug [1]. We discussed possibly disabling auto-rotation and landing this, but we assumed the auto-rotation bug would be fixed soon. If we want to have the "converged" app available, we can disable auto-rotation and land this.

1 - lp:1448017
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/refactor-pull-now-playing-sidebar/+merge/253839
Your team Music App Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ahayzen/music-app/refactor-pull-now-playing-sidebar into lp:music-app.